We love a good networking event here at MAGS but we LOVE conferences as well (listen to our podcast from the Greater Works Conference)! Conferences are a great way to learn loads of information, meet new people from different organizations and of course network.
We’ve put together a list of some amazing conferences taking place in Canada and the USA that you can attend if you’re interested in business, leadership, marketing/creativity and technology.
- Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Dates: June 27th – 30th, 2019
- Cost: $60
- Who Should Attend: Individuals interested in leadership, music and creativity and leading young people. *Please note this is a faith-based conference.
- Location: Anaheim, California, USA
- Dates: July 10th – 13th, 2019
- Cost: Starting at $140USD
- Who Should Attend: Creators, Digital Marketers, Influencers
- Location: Brooklyn
- Dates: October 12th, 2019
- Cost: Starting at $219USD
- Who Should Attend: Creatives and entrepreneurs.
- Location: Detroit, Michigan, USA
- Dates: October 27th – 30th, 2019
- Cost: Starting at $595USD
- Who Should Attend: Individuals interested in entrepreneurship, leadership and networking.
- Location: San Francisco
- Dates: December 10th – 11th, 2019
- Cost: Starting at $1050USD
- Who Should Attend: Marketing Professionals
- Location: Austin, Texas, USA
- Dates: March 13th – 22nd, 2020
- Cost: N/A – Registration begins August 1st
- Who Should Attend: Entrepreneurs, creatives, innovators, and influencers
Interested in more content like this? Learn more about Marian and MAGS.