I am passionate about people, digital storytelling and business. These things have led me to a career focused on helping passionate people build effective brands in digital and physical spaces through digital marketing, communications and strategic planning.
- Management Development Associate – Toronto Maple Leafs
- Digital Marketing Manager, Commonwealth Sport Canada
- Integrated Marketing & Communications Specialist- Ringette Ontario
- Program Manager – Black Female Coach Mentorship Program -BCCA & CAC
- Founder & Podcaster – MAGS Consults
- Operations Coordinator – OSSC
- Marketing & Events Intern at Canada Basketball
I believe I have the skills and knowledge your organization is looking for and would love to join your team.
To see how I’ve increased brand awareness and traction for other organizations, keep scrolling. To review my traditional resume, please email me at email@example.com.
Social Media Management
I have overseen social media accounts for several brands including @cwthsportcan, @ringetteontario and @magsconsults. I ultimately helped each organization establish their brand identities and increased their followings and engagement significantly.
Visuals (Graphics + Photos)
I enjoy capturing images and creating graphics and illustrations using programs like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator that are eye-catching and informative. Whether on an iphone or a Nikon, I will capture and edit the best images for your brand.
Storytelling is a great way to display your brand to a consumer or fan. By capturing stories and amazing moments on video, I have been able to create strong connections between users and the brands I work for.
Watch More Here:
- Tip Tuesday – D3P
- Team Talk Series – Diversity & Inclusion
- We Will Diaries – Abby Manson
- True Worshippers Promotional Video
- Own The Rink Campaign